- Winter Break Bonus Assignment:
- The extraordinary story of Henrietta Lacks. Though she died of cervical cancer in 1951, she unknowingly held the key to unlocking medical advancements (from polio vaccines to chemotherapy drugs) in her tumor cells. For this assignment you will listen to a segment of a Radio Lab episode on tumors and answer two writing prompts.
I am available for extra help most days:
- Before school from 7:00 to 7:20 AM
- During the day when I am free
- After school until 3:00 PM.
Please check with me if you plan on staying after to make sure I don't have a meeting or other obligation. Faculty meetings are usually Wednesday after school.
You can email questions at any time:
You should not expect an immediate answer after 10 PM or while I am teaching.