CP Biology Key Vocabluary List
How do cells obtain energy from food molecules?
- Cell respiration release energy from food molecules
- Glycolysis begins the production of Energy
- The Krebs Cycle completes the breakdown of glucose
- The Electron Transport System packages energy from glucose to ATP
- Anaerobic respiration acts in the absence of oxygen
How do plants use photosynthesis to convert solar energy to chemical energy?
- Photosynthesis harnesses light energy
- The Calvin Cycle combines hydrogen with Carbon Dioxide to produce sugars.
- Environmental factors affect the rate of photosynthesis
CP Biology Midterm Review Packet
Westhill High School