CP Biology Key Vocabluary List
How do structural and behavioral adaptations increase the chances for organisms to survive in their environments?
- Evolution occurs in populations or species
- Organisms able to produce fertile offspring make up a species
- Isolation can lead to speciation
- Variations in species arise from many sources
- Organism who survive pass their genes on to the next generation
What evidence do researchers use to reconstruct the past?
- Scientists can determine the age of fossils
- Fossils give clues to the characteristics of ancient organisms
- The fossil record reveals both change and stability
- Fossils provide information about ancient life
CP Biology Midterm Review Packet
Westhill High School