Cellular Respiration and Photosynthesis
How do cells obtain energy from food molecules?
- Cell respiration release energy from food molecules
- Glycolysis begins the production of Energy
- The Krebs Cycle completes the breakdown of glucose
- The Electron Transport System packages energy from glucose to ATP
- Anaerobic respiration acts in the absence of oxygen
How do plants use photosynthesis to convert solar energy to chemical energy?
- Photosynthesis harnesses light energy
- The Calvin Cycle combines hydrogen with Carbon Dioxide to produce sugars.
- Environmental factors affect the rate of photosynthesis
- -Take the Cellular Respiration Practice Quiz. If you get a 20/20 you'll get credit for 10 class participation points.